Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Today's SR e-mail and Pinecone

How often do they send surveys? I was accepted and have done one survey but haven't heard anything from them since then. Well, except for the New Year email to remind everyone of their policies. Just wondering if it is really that rare that you get surveys.
    SunshineRewards

I have been with Pinecone since May as well. Since the first of the year they have sent me 7 household surveys(these are short surveys that they send out to see if you qualify for the longer, real survey). And out of those 7, I have only qualified for 1 real survey.

Just like Greenfield, you have to fit a certain demographic to get to the first step(household survey). Then by the answers you give on the household question, will determine if you get the longer, real survey. What they are looking for(as far as the demographics are concerned) changes all the time. There was a period of 2+ months last summer where I didn't get any surveys, not even the household ones. Then, suddenly I was getting surveys again.

Obviously right now, they are looking for 18-24 year olds. But, that doesn't mean they don't want the rest of us. I am a 39 year old, married, with no kids and working full time. I have made $100 since May. Some people make a lot more, some a lot less. I must fit some demographic that they want. Cause they keep sending me surveys.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have gotten, and finished, two surveys since I joined Pinecone a couple of months ago. I get $3.00, and got my first check last week. Not a lot, but still, it's $3.00 more than I had before.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post
    How often do they send surveys? I was accepted and have done one survey but haven't heard anything from them since then. Well, except for the New Year email to remind everyone of their policies. Just wondering if it is really that rare that you get surveys.
    I usually get about 1 Pinecone survey a month. Last month I got one about a product, got paid $5. Then they sent me that product to try and answer some questions and got another $5. They then asked me to return something and paid me yet another $5. Great deal! I just got another today so guess that is my January one.

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post
    Good question. I am wondering the same thing. I have only gotten the one survey, the $3 check, and the New Year email.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I have been with Pinecone since May as well. Since the first of the year they have sent me 7 household surveys(these are short surveys that they send out to see if you qualify for the longer, real survey). And out of those 7, I have only qualified for 1 real survey.

Just like Greenfield, you have to fit a certain demographic to get to the first step(household survey). Then by the answers you give on the household question, will determine if you get the longer, real survey. What they are looking for(as far as the demographics are concerned) changes all the time. There was a period of 2+ months last summer where I didn't get any surveys, not even the household ones. Then, suddenly I was getting surveys again.

Obviously right now, they are looking for 18-24 year olds. But, that doesn't mean they don't want the rest of us. I am a 39 year old, married, with no kids and working full time. I have made $100 since May. Some people make a lot more, some a lot less. I must fit some demographic that they want. Cause they keep sending me surveys.
    Are all their surveys via email Kycha?

"I usually get about 1 Pinecone survey a month. Last month I got one about a product, got paid $5. Then they sent me that product to try and answer some questions and got another $5. They then asked me to return something and paid me yet another $5. Great deal! I just got another today so guess that is my January one."

Now, that would be AWESOME!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Are all their surveys via email Kycha?
    Yes, they have all been via email. Are you getting the household surveys at least?

Pinecone has a lot of clients and they are all looking for different demographics. So, what they are looking for now may be completely different next month. Personally, if it has been awhile since I've received a survey(more than 2 months), I would e-mail Pinecone to see if there is a problem. You want to make sure you aren't missing any of their surveys(household or others). Definitely make sure to check your spam/bulk folder. Member participation is crucial. And they have been know to remove members if they don't participate to their satisfaction.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Yes, they have all been via email. Are you getting the household surveys at least?

Pinecone has a lot of clients and they are all looking for different demographics. So, what they are looking for now may be completely different next month. Personally, if it has been awhile since I've received a survey(more than 2 months), I would e-mail Pinecone to see if there is a problem. You want to make sure you aren't missing any of their surveys(household or others). Definitely make sure to check your spam/bulk folder. Member participation is crucial. And they have been know to remove members if they don't participate to their satisfaction.
    I've been doing pinecone for 4 yrs now and a lot of it is just hit or miss. I got a survey 2 days ago that was actual questions that I'll get my $5 paid for.
    But it's been 2 months since I had one and over a year since I actually had a product to try out. I probably did 10 last year basedon the demographics and I ALWAYS make sure to answer the household questions. I should probably log into my acct and make sure that my stuff it updated correctly.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just received my $3 check for my 2nd completed survey from Pinecone. I am a fairly new member, and my surveys were about 3-4 weeks apart. I just got lucky to fit their demographics X2 (maybe because I'm old?)
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Bookmarks