Thread: HUGE Lifesaving Thank You Tricia

Default HUGE Lifesaving Thank You Tricia

I happened over to your blog for the first time tonight (hanging my head in shame). I clicked on your pet connection link and was so incrediably SHOCKED!

My In-Laws live in Hershey PA and when they were home two weekends ago, I had them bring me several bags of cocoa bean mulch. I had NO idea that it would/could be toxic to our Chester. Luckily for Chessie, I've been way to busy on SR grabbing all the deals and shopping that I hadn't placed it in my flowerbeds and was planning on doing it tomorrow. Well, now I'm not!! I'm not sure what I will be doing with it...maybe doing my sister's place because she doesn't have any pets.

Tricia, a sincere thank you from our family. Chester is a member, in every sense of the word, and to possible lose him due to us not knowing or worse yet, losing him to our neglect would have destroyed me.

THANK YOU!!!!

I was a little confused about this until I went and checked out the blog. LOL! That one is actually Cindy's site!! So I'll transfer the thank you from me to Cindy.

I will say for Cindy that she really knows what she is talking about when it comes to animals. It would definitely benefit people to keep an eye on that blog because she always posts about current pet issues.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs