Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chefs de France

3 50.00%
  • Tutto Italia

3 50.00%

Thread: Chefs de France or Tutto Italia

Default Chefs de France or Tutto Italia

Would you choose Chefs de France or Tutto Italia for dinner? We have not been to either one before and will be on the Dining Plan. It is just DH and I. We would like to have good food and service both lol. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

i haven't been to either, but france is the one i do want to go.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I have only been to chef de france once and it was a few years ago it was ok... I have beard that the new tutto italia is good... Sorry i could not be more helpful.

allearsnet.com should have the menus for both that should allow you to see if they offer food you would like to eat or try...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I have been to Chef D' France and it was excellent. Crowded, noisy but good food and service.

We are going to the new Italian on this trip but have never before. Good luck.

LeCelliers is always good.

I voted for Chefs de France but I haven't eaten at either! (so why am I voting anyway?! ) In my area, fine Italian restaurants are a dime a dozen, so I've never been impressed by Disney's version of Italian. Good luck choosing!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I voted for Tutto Italia, only because I've already been to Chefs de France. I loved Chefs, we went for lunch and had the "french menu" lunch special. We also had a window table and while it was hot when the sun poured in (but felt good since it was January), it was a lovely table with a great view and we had wonderful service. Our waiter was great with my kids at a place I expected to be mostly adults, but we did see families there.

All that said, I would try Tutto because it seems like a good deal on the DDP, and 2) because I've not been there before.

Be aware that Tutto will likely cost you more, though, since it appears more $$$ and you'll need to tip on a higher amount in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Be aware that Tutto will likely cost you more, though, since it appears more $$$ and you'll need to tip on a higher amount in 2008.
    Thanks. We are actually going in 2 weeks, so our tip is included -- yay! I actually have ADRs for both, but can't decide which one to keep.
    Sunshine Rewards

I voted for Chefs de France because I really loved it.

Then I read all the posts and think that if you're on the dining plan and it's all 'free', go for the Italian- that one looks SO EXPENSIVE to me, so might as well try it while you're on the DDP when tips are included!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin