Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dude, I'm Gettin' a Dell

And on the very day that Angie got her brand new Dell, mine broke!!!

It's kind of funny because I was just telling her yesterday afternoon that I hope she paid for the extended warranty protection thingy. Then last night my mouse completely stopped working. Because we paid for the protection, they will be coming to the house today or tomorrow to fix it. YEA!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh my goodness! You didn't throw at the wall or anything like that did you. LOL! I remember that we also discussed the need for accidental and intentional damage protection.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Oh my goodness! You didn't throw at the wall or anything like that did you. LOL! I remember that we also discussed the need for accidental and intentional damage protection.
    Although I didn't throw it BEFORE it broke, I certainly felt like throwing it AFTER it broke.

The good news is that I have a docking station. And a USB mouse. So it just isn't as handy as usual. But it's still fully functional.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I automatically assumed that you were still fully functional! I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your mouse gets fixed today! That will certainly make it easier for you to work from the oh so comfy new sofa.
    Angie