Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude, I'm Gettin' a Dell

Default Dude, I'm Gettin' a Dell

I'm sooooo excited! I checked email this morning to find the shipping notice for my new laptop. It is my first really big SR purchase. My credits posted today too--Yippee! I can't wait until it gets here. I hope that I can figure out how to use it. LOL!!
    Angie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hey, congrats! That is so exciting! Good luck with it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT! i do not know which i would be more excited for the new labtop or the sr credits for the labtop WOOT! congrats! I hope you enjoy both!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

i ordered my dell last tuesday, not sure if i'll get credit since there was an issue with the monitor needing a bigger sound card with my configuration & I had to call CS before it would process.

fyi, i got both my desktop & laptop on Wednesday 2 days early!

course it'll sit in the box until we get back from vacation
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats and enjoy that laptop. i got mine back in jun thru qvc, but i really love it. and i am sure you will figure it out! have fun with it.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Congrats on the purchase and the SR credit!! We bought a new desktop a few months ago and are not in the market for a new laptop... SR credits just make it sweeter!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I love our Dells, we have 3 and bought them thru the online outlet. They have never given us a lick of trouble and they are 3-6 yrs old. Bought a new Dell monitor thru SR, this summer. DD12 is getting a laptop when she starts high school (her first brand new, only hers, one) and I will go thru SR to get another Dell.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I love our Dells, we have 3 and bought them thru the online outlet. They have never given us a lick of trouble and they are 3-6 yrs old. Bought a new Dell monitor thru SR, this summer. DD12 is getting a laptop when she starts high school (her first brand new, only hers, one) and I will go thru SR to get another Dell.
    That is such wonderful news. I can't wait until my new laptop arrives. It should be here on Mon. or Tues.

I'm like all the kids counting the days until Christmas!!
    Angie

It's here! I'm watching Monday Night Football and chatting in the forum on my new laptop! Yippee!! Thanks to everyone for sharing in my excitement.
    Angie

Congratulations on your new laptop! You'll love the convenience. Don't stay up all night using it. Have fun!