Thread: Tricia/Cindy

Default Tricia/Cindy

Has there been a payout increase as of yet for Eastbay and or 123 Inkjet? I need to make a couple of rather large purchases and I've been kinda waiting to see if you were going to do an increase. If not, can you let me know and I'll just go ahead and make my purchase. (If it's a secret, I'll understand. LOL)

I know Eastbay is running a special coupon that expires today and I definitely don't want to miss that.

TIA

Never mind about 123 Inkjet. They are out of the product now and I'm crying!
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 11-30-2007 at 02:34 PM. Reason: edited to add: Nevermind, they are out of product.
    Sunshine Rewards

Boo Hoo! Just went back to check and 123 Inkjets are all out of the Circut! I can kick myself! I was too busy trying to wait on a payout increase!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just went into the database to see if we have either of these programmed in for a rate increase and neither is listed right now. We'll probably hear more from advertisers in the next week or so, but right now they are not slated.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did add some 123inkjet coupons today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just went into the database to see if we have either of these programmed in for a rate increase and neither is listed right now. We'll probably hear more from advertisers in the next week or so, but right now they are not slated.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I did add some 123inkjet coupons today.
    Thanks guys, you are the best! I wanted that Circut Scrapbooking machine at 123 Inkjets, but they are sold out, hopefully, they will restock it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thanks guys, you are the best! I wanted that Circut Scrapbooking machine at 123 Inkjets, but they are sold out, hopefully, they will restock it!
    Hopefully they will restock soon for you! I have to say I think you made my day with this thread! I had no idea that they sold Cricut stuff... just what I need to do- spend more money! But as long as I'm getting SR credit, it's all good!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Hopefully they will restock soon for you! I have to say I think you made my day with this thread! I had no idea that they sold Cricut stuff... just what I need to do- spend more money! But as long as I'm getting SR credit, it's all good!

You can't beat it! 10% back! I hope the get them in really soon.
    Sunshine Rewards