Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stamps.com

Default Stamps.com

I had pulled Stamps.com down for awhile because we were not getting credits very well. Our advertiser made some changes, and it looks to be converting better. So I put it back up again and increased it to 14.00. Be advised of these things if you want to try it--you must sign up for it and download the software on the SAME computer. You should NOT use AOL in any way. And you must not have ever done Stamps.com before at the same household address, IP address, or email address.

That said, I really like Stamps.com. I've been using it for about 18 months now and use it for all of the SR mailing. It's pretty handy and you get some good freebies for signing up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You talked me into it. I had been thinking about doing this one for awhile but I wasn't sure. I usually just use USPS.com to buy postage but I may just as well try this too.
    <Sunshine Rewards

One of the things that I like is that you get the little scale. I'm not sure if it comes automatically or if you have to send something back to get it. But it's good for weighing envelopes to see if I need more postage because I have added pictures to a card or too many gift certificates to an envelope. I also use the Outlook and Microsoft Word plugins so that I can create mail merges and then send them directly through Stamps.com.

The only thing that I do NOT like is that I can't run my Canadian postage through with the rest of my U.S. postage. Or at least I haven't figured that part out yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I should have asked since I know someone will, is this a day or two to credit or a week?

I wish I had signed up for this months ago. My husband is a CPA and I go to the post office (or USPS.com) quite a few times during that season. Now it is dead. Not sure I want to pay for it for 7 months until we are busy again, BUT I may just fall in love with it. Looks easy.
    <Sunshine Rewards

It says "real time" on their site, so I would expect to see them come in sometime today. And they will automatically post to our site. Even if I am not online when they come in, you should still see them. I'll post when I see the first one appear.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The first lead just came through on this. Looks like stats are delayed by about four hours getting to me and one more hour before they get to you? Someone should have a credit appear in about 45 minutes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just did it at about 10 minutes to 7:00 central time so I shouldn't expect to see this for about 5 hours right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Interesting question. That would be assuming that wilsonfamily4 is the one that just came in. I guess we'll see in 35 minutes!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

As of yet nothing. I am crossing my fingers

I am getting worried as I didn't clear cookies before doing this offer. I am hoping that won't hurt me.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 05-29-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just got credit for it. Did you download the software program and then run it and sign in?
    Sunshine Rewards