Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stamps.com

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    As of yet nothing. I am crossing my fingers

I am getting worried as I didn't clear cookies before doing this offer. I am hoping that won't hurt me.

It really should only be a problem if you had clicked on the Stamps.com offer on any other sites. And in that case, you would still get credit through that site.

The good news on this one is that almost every time I send this particular advertiser confirmation emails, he is able to get the credits for me within a week. I use about 40 different advertisers, and roughly 17% of my revenue goes through him because he is so good about processing non-credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just got credit for it. Did you download the software program and then run it and sign in?
    And don't clear cookies before you do that! You want the initial click cookie still on your computer after you run it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Right. I only clear my cookies first thing in the morning before I start doing any offers. This way it gives it time for the offers I did the day before to post and it clears them for me to do the offers for the next day. I haven't had any problems since then except with offers that they track by IRL or whatever. There are about 5-6 of those that I just can't get to credit for anything. This one should have credited for you if you downloaded the program and then signed in to it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just got credit for it. Did you download the software program and then run it and sign in?
    yep, I logged in RIGHT afterwards and played around in it. It really is okay just a bummer, I mean I didn't spend anything. But I had been looking at this one for a long time thinking I shoulld try it. O, well. Hakuna Matata

I know not to clear cookies too soon. I didn't clear before or until hours later, when I thought shoot should have cleared it before I did the offer.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Hold on to that confirmation email so Tricia can get you some credits for it. She said they are good about paying so I wouldn't worry yet. If it doesn't credit in the 7 days submit a trouble ticket and Tricia will get it resolved if at all possible. Im sure you knew that already I just don't want you to be down about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have the confirmation email. I always save them, for months, longer then needed. But I wasn't sure I could do a trouble ticket for this as I didn't pay anything for it.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It really should only be a problem if you had clicked on the Stamps.com offer on any other sites. And in that case, you would still get credit through that site.

The good news on this one is that almost every time I send this particular advertiser confirmation emails, he is able to get the credits for me within a week. I use about 40 different advertisers, and roughly 17% of my revenue goes through him because he is so good about processing non-credits.

I added the bold. It looks like you can just paste your confirmation email into a trouble ticket just like you would normally and Tricia may be able to get you credit for this one. I would pursue it further because it is a 14.00 credit I think. Nothing to sneeze at and it should have paid.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep. Jason got me 5 credits just a couple of weeks ago for ones that did not go through automatically.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Okay, I will wait my 7 days and then put a trouble ticket. I know I have not looked at stamps at other RP for months, if ever. I have just been reading posts about others use of stamps. So I am pretty sure it didn't go through another reward site. I also don't do CC offers with anyone but SR as I am comfortable with you. So hopefully I can get this one to come through for me.

But if not I need to tell myself no big deal. REALLY
    <Sunshine Rewards

I tried to do this one, but it keeps saying I do not have a valid address. So this offer is NOT meant to be for me!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards