Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prize Pack Giveaway Today! (ENDED)

Default Prize Pack Giveaway Today! (ENDED)

I have a cute little prize pack to give away with merchant items including: Eyeshadow Duo from elf cosmetics, notebook from Polka Dot Design, Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Wipe from Organize.com, and a bunch of perfume samples from Ulta.

To enter, post in this thread your answer to finish the following sentence:

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because......

I'll randomly pick one winner that answers before midnight Eastern tonight!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can shop from my home, get great coupons and cash back on all my purchases! And if that isn't enough I can cash out for gift cards for my Disney trip in the spring!!!!!!!!!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can shop from home in my pj's or at work. I get cash back into my disney fund and get to use coupons and most of the time there is free shipping. Plus the more i stay out of stores the better, I always end up leaving with to much.

I'm excited to holiday shop at Sunshine Rewards because it enables me to know I can go away in December and have my holiday shopping done.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can get all the great Black Friday deals without having to freeze my patooty off in the sub zero temps, get free shipping AND cash back while my annoying SIL drives aimlessly around town like an idiot!
    Jennifer -

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can get quality gifts AND get credit toward Disney gift cards!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because every purchase brings my family closer to another Disney vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am excited about holiday shopping on Sunshine Rewards because I can do it from home at my convenience without having to take the kids with me! The great coupons and cashback is definitely a big perk...adds to my Disney fund with every purchase! I have already cleaned out my "present" closet for all of the boxes that will soon be arriving via mail and UPS! (ok, well I got a jump start and received some boxes this week to start things off!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Default I'm excited~!

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can get great deals and cash back!

I am excited about holiday shopping through sunshine rewards because i love to shop plus getting money back makes it even better
    Sunshine Rewards