Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prize Pack Giveaway Today! (ENDED)

I love Holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards, because of the sales, discounts, coupon codes are a tons times better than shopping in a store. I literally shake, when I pay for something in a store, because I want to go home or check on my dh Smart Phone, and find out it if I can get a better deal at Sunshine's. Most times I can.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am excited about holiday shopping through sunshine rewards because I am new to SR and look forward to holiday shopping and getting great deals and earning $$ for my purchases....cant wait to see what deals there will be offered!

I am excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I Christmas, I saving money, and I earning cash back for our Disney trips. It's the perfect trifecta!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because this will be my first holiday season with Sunshine rewards and I plan to do my shopping online. This means everyone gets the gifts they want and I get rewards in return...

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I love being able to avoid the crowds while I earn money for my Disney trips.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm excited about Holiday Shopping at SunshineRewards because you have the gift cards with cash back that I need for my gift giving this year. What could be easier than sitting at your computer and not have to leave the house to fight the crowds!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I can get great deals and earn cash back for my next Disney trip, and because it is fun to hang out here and share in the excitement with everyone!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I don't have to brave the crazy crowds, can get exactly what I want for everybody (not just what is left) and increase my balance at the same time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I get a the warm fuzzy satisfaction of shopping feeling three times, once when I buy something, once when it comes in the mail, and once when I see my credit at SR!

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because it opens up a lot of different merchants that I never thought in buying from and getting a % back and knowing that is through is a big bonus.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards