Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prize Pack Giveaway Today! (ENDED)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm excited because I can score some great deals around here with coupons and cash back. Also, I can sneak in a few presents for myself in all the shopping boxes that come to my door.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because of all the great cash back I get from purchasing awesome Christmas gifts!!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Im excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine rewards because....while my back account will be going down my Sunshine rewards account will be going up. I cant wait to see all the deals.
    Last edited by KimCh; 11-03-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because it is a really fun, hassle-free way to Christmas shop! I bet there will be some exciting contests in which to participate and some awesome promotions with various merchants. And not only will I have good coupons to use, but every purchase will give me cash back for my Disney fund! All from the convenience of my computer...no searching for parking places & no fighting the crowds!

I'm excited to shop for the holidays from Sunshine Rewards because my UPS man is a hottie. All those packages mean more eye candy time for me.

Oh, and extra money towards the Disney fund too.

Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm excited to shop for the holidays from Sunshine Rewards because I can do my "Santa" shopping from the comfort of my couch instead of trying to sneak out without kids or hide things in the cart when they aren't looking.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

after 4 years of waiting, Disney finally sent us a really good pin code. I'm already spending my potential SR earnings in my head as I plan

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because it is one of the easiest times to earn because we are shopping online anyway and there are always coupons to be had. Plus I am going to WDW in August and any and all money earned goes right towards my trip.

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because I simply love it! The whole ten yards...the excitement, the thrill, the sales, the coupons, The UPS man, the sharing of ideas and purchases we all bounce off of one another here in the forum.

Can't you tell I'm already excited!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited about holiday shopping at Sunshine Rewards because......

it is a win/win/win...cash back, savings on gas, no fighting the crowds!! Yay!
    Sunshine Rewards