Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giftcertificates.com

Default Giftcertificates.com

Is Giftcertificates.com gone for good or can I just not find it tonight?
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    Is Giftcertificates.com gone for good or can I just not find it tonight?
    I don't see it either. I was debating about placing an order with them, so I'll just wait to hear what their status is on SR. I know they made some changes to their Super Certificate shipping prices this past week - depending on the amount of your certificate, you could end up paying more to have it emailed to you than the 2% you'd get back.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

They made some huge changes to their site in the last week and you don't want to order from them right now. I ordered a certificate yesterday and they never even processed it (despite the fact that I got an email confirmation). Cindy ordered one and it just came through tonight.

We'll check back in with them on Monday to make sure that their system is working correctly again. If it is, I'll put the links back up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I cashed out for one on 11-27, should I wait to see if it comes through ? or is there anyway to cancel, since it was a cashout and not an order, I'm not sure how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    I cashed out for one on 11-27, should I wait to see if it comes through ? or is there anyway to cancel, since it was a cashout and not an order, I'm not sure how it works.
    If its one I've already processed there is no way to cancel. You should be getting it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just recieved an email from them announcing their new site and 10% off all giftcertificates.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I just recieved an email from them announcing their new site and 10% off all giftcertificates.
    I got the same email.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I don't see it either. I was debating about placing an order with them, so I'll just wait to hear what their status is on SR. I know they made some changes to their Super Certificate shipping prices this past week - depending on the amount of your certificate, you could end up paying more to have it emailed to you than the 2% you'd get back.
    This completely stinks. 2.95 for certificates up to $200, so at $150 you'd break even with the SR credits. I've really liked this option to get my Petco gift cards, but I don't foresee ordering them in $150+ increments.

got my gift cert. today by email, and wanted to get a best buy card for my nephew, but they no longer have them. I checked the site before I cashed out and they were on their list, oh well, I got him a master card gift card instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    got my gift cert. today by email, and wanted to get a best buy card for my nephew, but they no longer have them. I checked the site before I cashed out and they were on their list, oh well, I got him a master card gift card instead.
    Actually, that was one of the problems they were having was they had gift cards listed on there for ones they don't have. Glad you got it though, I was getting a little worried.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.