Thread: Shopping site suggestion

Default Shopping site suggestion

I just had someone recommend Skinit.com. You can purchase skins for electronic devices and you can upload your own photos to be made in to skins. With father's day coming up, this might make a great gift and of course, getting some $ back would be really nice

http://www.skinit.com/

***And, they have Disney skins

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Wow this is a great idea. I had never heard of that before but it would be a great gift for Father's Day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Air tran

Not sure if this has been requested, but we might be booking flights on Air Tran. I see we can get them through Travelocity or Cheap Tickets, but I usually go to the airline's own site to avoid the fees.
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 05-30-2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Sorry I posted this in the wrong place - feel free to move, Sunshinegirl!

I use Air Tran as well and have been stalking their site!

I could have sworn that I saw a program for skinit at one point but cannot find one now. I'll keep looking.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    I just had someone recommend Skinit.com. You can purchase skins for electronic devices and you can upload your own photos to be made in to skins. With father's day coming up, this might make a great gift and of course, getting some $ back would be really nice

http://www.skinit.com/

***And, they have Disney skins
    I had never heard of this, but it would make a great gift!

One thing I absolutely LOVE about SR is how you go so above and beyond trying to help us out and keep us happy Tricia. Yay Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

You're welcome! I actually really love hearing about all of these new merchants. As an online shopper myself, I hate to think that there are stores I haven't tried.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for checking in to it Tricia! I was browsing their site and saw that they have skins for just about everything. I wonder how dh would feel about having a flower covered PlayStation

It doesn't look like that site has a program, but I have heard good things about www.ifrogz.com. Unfortunately, they only have ipod covers. But you can upload any picture that you want and use any colors. I'll go ahead and add them right now and keep looking for some others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That's too bad about skinit not having a program but the site you just added looks good too Off to shop!