My DH got a great pin from Disney a couple of weeks ago and we decided after all the separation this year, it would be the perfect time to go back to Disney. We've only been once and we planned that trip just 3 weeks out. We were pretty limited in our dining because it was so close to arrival and we had a 12 month old so we couldn't wait until the late hours to eat dinner. This time I've got time to plan, but my ADRs need to be made within the next week or so.

We aren't doing park hopper so that limits our TS to the park we're in or a nearby resort. We have 7 days worth of meals. I'm having a hard time finding which TS are 2 credits. In the printable on the disney site it has just a handful of restaurants listed at 2 credits, but the dining line told me that there were more, but she couldn't tell me what they were for 2011. She thought all character dining was. Don't know how I'm supposed to plan with that info!

I would like to do Kouzzina one night. I think that is close enough to the Beach Club that we can walk.

On Epcot I was thinking Biergarten to celebrate our German roots and Akershus for my DD.

Animal Kingdom day, is it really a pain to get from Animal Kingdom to Boma and then I guess back to a park that is open to catch a bus back to the Beach Club? The Tusker House is the only TS listed on the Dining Plan in Animal Kingdom.

Hollywood Studios day I would like to do Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic plan. I don't see anything about it taking 2 credits, but that's what Disney Dining told me.

I got sick after eating at Tony's the last time and we had a horrible experience at O'hana so I was thinking of trying 1900 Park Fare on one of the Magic Kingdom days. It should be pretty easy to get over there and hop back if we want to.

Are these places you have enjoyed and does anyone know if they are 1 or 2 credits? Is it normal that there are no restaurants on the plan for Downtown Disney?