Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Big Fish Deal!!

Default Exclusive Big Fish Deal!!

We just finalized an exclusive deal with Big Fish Games. Between now and Monday, our members can use code sunshinegame to get any game on their site (excludes collector's editions). In addition, we have increased the cash back to 20%. Please do NOT post this coupon on any other boards because it is exclusive to our site.

Everyone in my family has become addicted to Big Fish Games. They really are worth trying, even if you are not usually a gamer. Here's a blog post that describes more:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...deal-on-games/

Even if you are already a customer there, they have some games on sale and we have coupons for a few others. Plus you get the 20% cash back.

For those of you who are already playing, do you mind recommending some games to people who might be new to Big Fish?
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 11-04-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, that is so cool! I Big Fish Games!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I <3 Trivia Machine. It is so much fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II. I already finished the first one!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Dream Day Wedding Games and Mystery PI. Hidden object games.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II. I already finished the first one!
    Totally addicted to My Kingdom For the Princess II too! I finished it once, but am determined to get gold on every level, so I'm playing again. I bought My Kingdom for the Princess I, but haven't started that yet. Might look for a trivia game next.
    Barb

I have Trivia Machine (LOVE IT!), The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune. I wish they had Jeopardy, but Trivia Machine is a great substitute.

I will have to look into the Dora games. Right now, all of my other ones are on my laptop, but maybe I should put a few kids games on the desktop. Hmmmm....

Oh, and FWIW, my purchase credits post as pending in my SR account within 2 days!

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I have Trivia Machine (LOVE IT!), The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune. I wish they had Jeopardy, but Trivia Machine is a great substitute.

I will have to look into the Dora games. Right now, all of my other ones are on my laptop, but maybe I should put a few kids games on the desktop. Hmmmm....

Oh, and FWIW, my purchase credits post as pending in my SR account within 2 days!
    I think I might have to try Trivia Machine next! I remember I used to love playing Jeopardy on the old Nintendo and like Trivial Pursuit, but no one will play it with me!

I just got Coffee Rush 2. I used up my free time last night and decided I wanted more. It's kind of a cross between a match 3 and time management, as you have to match items to make the orders. I like coffee and it was listed as being among the most popular games, so I gave it a try!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

does anyone play any big fish games on windows 7? DD loves hidden object games and her new computer runs on windows 7, and most of the hidden object games i see on the big fish site say they require windows xp/vista.

I have windows 7 on my computer. This is the system requirements part for what I bought.

System Requirements:
    CPU: 800 Mhz
    RAM: 128 MB
    DirectX: 9.0
    Hard Drive: 47 MB

I think it should work, but you could always have her download the trial first to be sure.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards