Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exclusive Big Fish Deal!!

i just got My Kingdom for the Princess.....we'll see how I like it!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just finished My Kingdom for the Princess II so I am on the hunt for a new game!

Here's another special coupon for new customers that ends TOMORROW. You can get Mystery Case Files: Huntsville (one of their most popular games) for only $1.79. We have the coupon listed on our Big Fish Games page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just finished My Kingdom for the Princess II so I am on the hunt for a new game!

Here's another special coupon for new customers that ends TOMORROW. You can get Mystery Case Files: Huntsville (one of their most popular games) for only $1.79. We have the coupon listed on our Big Fish Games page.

I am a big fan of MCF but haven't played Huntsville, I can't pass up trying it at that price!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

New deal for both new AND existing customers!

Dora's Carnival Adventure
    PC Only
    Coupon code dora299
    Normally $9.99 on sale for $2.99

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/BigFishGames/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I like their games and have purchased 7 all together. I signed up for the Big Games membership which is billed at $6.99 a month and allows me a free game (so it is the same as buying a game every month) my question is this.... will they give me SR credits every month when they charge me the $6.99 or should I cancel the membership and re-instate it every time I want to buy a game (they let you do that too) I am willing to maintain the membership but would like to get the SR credits. Please let me know, maybe since they are making offers to SR they would consider letting the Big Games monthly membership be eligible for SR credits
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I like their games and have purchased 7 all together. I signed up for the Big Games membership which is billed at $6.99 a month and allows me a free game (so it is the same as buying a game every month) my question is this.... will they give me SR credits every month when they charge me the $6.99 or should I cancel the membership and re-instate it every time I want to buy a game (they let you do that too) I am willing to maintain the membership but would like to get the SR credits. Please let me know, maybe since they are making offers to SR they would consider letting the Big Games monthly membership be eligible for SR credits
    I don't think that we get paid for memberships. Only the actual game purchases.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

OK Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

SpongeBob SquarePants Obstacle Odyssey is on sale through today only for $2.99 when you use code 299pants. I am definitely grabbing this one for my girls to play over this long holiday weekend!

Game description:

Help SpongeBob make it through the craziest underwater obstacle course you've ever seen! Run, jump and slide through each level to pick up all the bubbles and reunite with your best pal Patrick. But you better hurry; make it through each level before time runs out!

With SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and more.
    Fun and challenging gameplay.
    Tons of balance-baffling boards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs