Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Big Fish Deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have windows 7 on my computer. This is the system requirements part for what I bought.

System Requirements:
    CPU: 800 Mhz
    RAM: 128 MB
    DirectX: 9.0
    Hard Drive: 47 MB

I think it should work, but you could always have her download the trial first to be sure.
    thanks my plan was to d'l it on my computer (hers isn't connected to internet yet, just got it), and then burn to disc for her, so if it doesn't work on hers, i guess i'll just let her play on mine, lol.

ok, anyone know what sort of CD/DVD i need to burn these games to disc? i've tried using a CD-R, and the computer tells me it's not writeable (when i know it is) and it holds 700 mb (game is only 70 mb) so i must be using the wrong type of disc, right?

I can only think of two things. Could that CD have been used to burn something else already? Maybe try a new CD?

Are you possibly using something that doesn't work in your own computer? (unlikely, but not impossible.)

If you have a USB drive, I just copied my game to that to test it. It worked for me. Sorry I can't give better advice!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I can only think of two things. Could that CD have been used to burn something else already? Maybe try a new CD?

Are you possibly using something that doesn't work in your own computer? (unlikely, but not impossible.)

If you have a USB drive, I just copied my game to that to test it. It worked for me. Sorry I can't give better advice!
    thanks! i did FINALLY get it to work! the disc had to be formatted first!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Two questions...can these games be played on a MAC?

Also, we are buying DD a computer for xmas...can you really download these games and save them on a disk?? I could buy a few now and use them as stocking stuffers??
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;325691] our members can use code sunshinegame to get any game on their site (excludes collector's editions). [quote]

I just tried and it said I couldn't use that code because I'm not a new customer.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Two questions...can these games be played on a MAC?

Also, we are buying DD a computer for xmas...can you really download these games and save them on a disk?? I could buy a few now and use them as stocking stuffers??
    They do have a section for Mac games. Since you can play for free for an hour before buying, you could always test one of them if you're not sure.

I haven't tried to burn to a disc, but iluvamystery did it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Last chance today to use our exclusive coupon!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I bought the #1 Mahjong game yesterday! I really like it, and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my brain!

If you are still debating, think about the holiday giveaway entry you'll get
    Last edited by dwkay8; 11-08-2010 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    does anyone play any big fish games on windows 7? DD loves hidden object games and her new computer runs on windows 7, and most of the hidden object games i see on the big fish site say they require windows xp/vista.
    I have windows 7 and they work fine for me.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards