Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! ISO Outlet Converters

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks yall.

I'll see if I can get my mom to look at the hair dryer and electric razor.

Mollyellis- he's getting a shipping allowance and a "moving" allowance but its pretty small and they already warned him he might want to buy here and bring it over due to the horrible exchange rate between the pound and the dollar. Basically he's going overseas for less than a year so its not a permanent thing and therefore the company is paying a little in relocation since its longer than say 3 months but less than a year. With that in mind its also why my parents would prefer american electronics to european since they will be coming back to the US with my dad when he returns.
    Sunshine Rewards

If he is taking a dvd player or computer, I would also look into finding a 220v surge protector. When does your Dad leave?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    If he is taking a dvd player or computer, I would also look into finding a 220v surge protector. When does your Dad leave?
    I think officially the project starts in March over there but he'll be working on it over here and some over there before then. Its still a little fuzzy so I have some time but I wanted to at least get one as a Christmas gift since he's so tough to shop for and its one less thing my parents have to worry about or balk at the price about.
    Sunshine Rewards