Thread: Gift card question

Default Gift card question

If I were to buy gift cards through a merchant here, are they mailed to me or sent electonically? TIA!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It depends on the merchant.

If you want to know for sure which ones give cash back, you can look under Shopping-----Shop by category-----gift Certificates. You can still try to order from any merchant not listed in that category, but those are the ones guaranteed to give credit. All the others are pretty much a crapshoot--some will give you credit and some won't.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

OK, thanks. I was specifically wondering about Walmart, Target, Barnes/Noble, and Toys r Us. Has anyone had any experience ordering gift cards with these merchants - are the cards mailed to you or sent electonically?
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

I know you get credit for Barnes and Noble (with a $0.75 charge for all total gift card mailings in that purchase) and they send you a physical card. I don't know about the others. I remember almost buying one for Target, and I think you have the choice, but I am not sure if you get money back.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    OK, thanks. I was specifically wondering about Walmart, Target, Barnes/Noble, and Toys r Us. Has anyone had any experience ordering gift cards with these merchants - are the cards mailed to you or sent electonically?
    Of all of those, only B&N is listed in the gift certificates, so for sure they give credit. You could try with the others, but it might not work.

I don't have experience getting gift cards from any of those online, so I can't be more help!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards