Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings!!

My count has not changed since early yesterday morning and I completed DS,SH and AMP yesterday after I checked the count.

Passing this thread along to SunshineGuy to take a look. I think last year it took a couple of days to get it going properly as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

mine showed 4 the 1st day too.......I'm thinking as of 8am this moring it should be 10.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose count didn't match. I was going crazy trying to figure out what had counted and what hadn't! Hopefully SunshineGuy can sort everything out

it now shows 7, which would be right if it waits until shopping credits are pending to be added to the count.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    it now shows 7, which would be right if it waits until shopping credits are pending to be added to the count.
    Mine looks right too! Thanks Tricia and SunshineGuy!

Yeah....not sure why these were not updating. They should be updated now. I have run the script 5 or 6 times and there are no errors or anything. Should update each night.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    yeah....credits pending in your account BEFORE Nov 8, don't count. They have to be credits that start pending (or paid after the hold) on/after Nov 8

does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Yeah....not sure why these were not updating. They should be updated now. I have run the script 5 or 6 times and there are no errors or anything. Should update each night.
    Thanks! Mine updated!

I registered yesterday and did 3 surveys that credited yesterday. should have been 4 entries( plus the DS(which didnt credit till today and will not be added until next time entries are undated) however only 3 credits are showing instead of 4. hopefully they will catch up next posting.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.