Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Holiday Giveaway (and Survey Bonuses)

Just for clarfication I wanted to double check. So no surveys after Dec 23 count but can we buy stuff through the 23rd even if they do not pend and credit until after? I am just wondering what my last shopping day is for the contest? Thanks!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Question

I have shopped at Bath and Body on black friday and Shoebuy this week. Shoebuy creduts usally show up quick however none of these have shown up and all qualify as entries enter the contest. that is 3 entried i am missing. hopefully they will show up soon.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    I have shopped at Bath and Body on black friday and Shoebuy this week. Shoebuy creduts usally show up quick however none of these have shown up and all qualify as entries enter the contest. that is 3 entried i am missing. hopefully they will show up soon.
    It seems that the store credits are running behind since Black Friday from some of the posts . I also have 2 shopping orders from 11/30 (1-800-Pets -meds and Snapfish) that have not credited either. Hopefully they will credit soon for everyone.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am also missing one from 12/1 at giftsforyounow.com hasnt posted yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I also have 2 shopping orders from 11/30 (1-800-Pets -meds and Snapfish) that have not credited either.
    I've got a Snapfish order from before thanksgiving that I had to file a TT on.......hoping it comes thru!!

but otherwise......94 entries!!
    Jennifer -

I was thinkinbg about doing a TT on Snapfish also. I ordered on the 28th. Although it doesn't help me any, at least I know someone else hasn't gotten credit. I guess I'll go do the TT. I've never done one before.

This morning I reached my goal of 100 entries in the Holiday Contest!
    this has been really fun.

congrats!!! I'm at 97, waiting for some stubborn credits to post! i'll hit 100 today with my survey's so i'm pleased!!

the contest started on 11/8, today is 12/10.....so 100 entries in 32 days! great job!!
    Jennifer -

You currently have 101 entries.
    Jennifer -

Congratulations!!