Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Holiday Giveaway (and Survey Bonuses)

I was wondering about Amazon purchases counting towards the contest. I have made a few and they are not showing on my history list. I am guessing its because we dont get cash back. Do they still count? Have they been counted already?
    Also, I bought some sample cookies from Cheryls.com. I only had to pay 6.95 shipping so I assume this does not give cash back but thought it still might count towards the contest. Its not showing either?

I thought I would be lucky if I hit 100 credits for the bonus but today I read that printing coupons counts and I am at 139 with items pending so am thinking it might be a possibility to hit the BIG bonus.
    Any help on this would be great!!! I want to figure out how many more credits I need. Thanks!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

with everything from yesterday and today i did it.

You currently have 150 entries.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post

Congratulations! That is awesome!!!

i can't actually believe that i was able to get that many entries into the contest. guess all the surveys i did in the last month and a half plus a little bit of shopping really paid off. good luck to everyone in getting your entries into the contest. isn't sr great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post

Congratulations! I am going to finish around 138. I was thrilled to get over the 100 mark.

This was a really wonderful contest from SR

wow congrats guys!! That's great!!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I was wondering about Amazon purchases counting towards the contest. I have made a few and they are not showing on my history list. I am guessing its because we dont get cash back. Do they still count? Have they been counted already?
    Also, I bought some sample cookies from Cheryls.com. I only had to pay 6.95 shipping so I assume this does not give cash back but thought it still might count towards the contest. Its not showing either?

I thought I would be lucky if I hit 100 credits for the bonus but today I read that printing coupons counts and I am at 139 with items pending so am thinking it might be a possibility to hit the BIG bonus.
    Any help on this would be great!!! I want to figure out how many more credits I need. Thanks!!!
    Amazon purchases do not count. In fact, we cannot even track the purchases. Amazon only gives us one link for everything that gets purchased through Sunshine Rewards. So we can see the ITEMS that get purchased but cannot in any way associate them with the members who purchased them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

made it 101 entries this AM! Thanks so much SR- I also LOVE LOVE the boost in my account for all the surveys. Made my surveys juices flow again- thanks to the survey companies for making them so plentiful lately. It's so easy to hit 4-5 in a day!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

i scanned the entire thread, but didn't see this question:

the contest is THROUGH the 23rd, so DS, SH and shopping that credits when the totals update tonight and what we do tomorrow counts, right?

I have 88 entries as of this morning. Won't make it to 100 but I am thrilled with what I have. For some reason I don't get as many surveys as others (must have bad demographics) but am happy with what I get. I am trying to hit 80 surveys per month or $60 per month in my account. As long as I hit one of those I'm a happy camper, if I get close I'm pretty happy also. Everything on SR is gravy on my Disney trip anyway, and I love gravy!
    Sammielynn