Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
Thank you so much Tricia! I am incredibly excited to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. I have loved being a member and I feel so blessed to now be working for Sunshine Rewards. I have only just begun and I am learning so much from Tricia every day!!!

My name is Ashleigh and I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, fun loving man. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful children( two 9 year old girls and a 7 year old boy), and I love my life. I have a passion for my family, my faith, my friends, reading and the out doors!!!! I love learning and pushing myself out of my comfort zones! I am grateful to Tricia for this opportunity to be a part of Sunshine Rewards and to learn and grow as I go.
Thank You

Welcome to Sunshine! I've been a member since 2007 and absolutely love it. I wouldn't be any place else. I am blessed to have the best husband imaginable and six beautiful children, ages 29, 26, 21, 18 and six year old twin girls. Without them live isn't worth livin'.

I'm a 10 year Leukemia patient and SR has helped me through a lot of bad days. I love to travel, shop and scrapbook. Not in any particular order. LOL.

This is truly a great place to be a part of and I hope you the best in the weeks, months and years to come here at SR!

Welcome Aboard.