Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Ashleigh!

Default Please Welcome Ashleigh!

I am happy to announce that our newest forum member is also our newest Sunshine Rewards employee. Ashleigh is joining us to help with all of the craziness of holiday coupons, deals, cashouts, and tickets. Her username is Three4Me and I will let her introduce herself a little.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Welcome to SR, Ashleigh! Thank you, in advance, for all you will be doing to help SR continue to be awesome.

We take our family to Disney often (although we have traveled to other destinations as well) and have wonderful memories. I found out about SR on the Disboards. I thought that this would be a nice way to contribute to our Disney vacations and give me something to do in between cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. while the children are at school. It works out when I qualify for surveys while they are at school. Some days I don't qualify until later in the day. I don't like to take time away from the family to do the surveys too often. I am trying to balance this endeavor. I do love being a member of SR. It has been fun so far.

Best wishes!
    Last edited by happymom; 04-26-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Welcome Ashleigh!!!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You can also all introduce yourselves to her so that she can know a little more about YOU.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Welcome!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ashleigh
    Jennifer -

Welcome to the most fun place on the web, Ashleigh!

Default Happy To Be A Part Of Sunshine!!!!

Thank you so much Tricia! I am incredibly excited to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. I have loved being a member and I feel so blessed to now be working for Sunshine Rewards. I have only just begun and I am learning so much from Tricia every day!!!

My name is Ashleigh and I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, fun loving man. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful children( two 9 year old girls and a 7 year old boy), and I love my life. I have a passion for my family, my faith, my friends, reading and the out doors!!!! I love learning and pushing myself out of my comfort zones! I am grateful to Tricia for this opportunity to be a part of Sunshine Rewards and to learn and grow as I go.
    Thank You

Hi Ashleigh! I'm Heather, AKA Hedy, and a mod here. I'm a 26 year old vacation freak who loves Disney.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thank you everyone for your warm WELCOME! I am thrilled to be here!!! Hope everyone has wonderful day!