Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Ashleigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Thank you so much Tricia! I am incredibly excited to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. I have loved being a member and I feel so blessed to now be working for Sunshine Rewards. I have only just begun and I am learning so much from Tricia every day!!!

My name is Ashleigh and I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, fun loving man. I am blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful children( two 9 year old girls and a 7 year old boy), and I love my life. I have a passion for my family, my faith, my friends, reading and the out doors!!!! I love learning and pushing myself out of my comfort zones! I am grateful to Tricia for this opportunity to be a part of Sunshine Rewards and to learn and grow as I go.
    Thank You

Welcome to Sunshine! I've been a member since 2007 and absolutely love it. I wouldn't be any place else. I am blessed to have the best husband imaginable and six beautiful children, ages 29, 26, 21, 18 and six year old twin girls. Without them live isn't worth livin'.

I'm a 10 year Leukemia patient and SR has helped me through a lot of bad days. I love to travel, shop and scrapbook. Not in any particular order. LOL.

This is truly a great place to be a part of and I hope you the best in the weeks, months and years to come here at SR!

Welcome Aboard.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Welcome on board! So glad there is someone to help Tricia through the busy holiday season.
    I'm Megan, a Disney fan, and one of the rare Canadian members
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome, Ashleigh! I hope you enjoy your first holiday season working at SR as much as we all enjoy it as members!

It's nice to see everyone's real names, maybe I'll connect the dots a little better now! Anyway, I'm Kayla and I'm a mother to two wonderful doggies I recently completed my BA, which has opened up a lot more time for me to earn on SR. I also work part time and am the other half of Mouse Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Thank you everyone for your warm WELCOME! I am thrilled to be here!!! Hope everyone has wonderful day!
    Welcome Ashleigh!

Welcome Ashleigh! I hope you love it here as much as I do. I'm Carol, from New Jersey. I have 3 grown children, 2 grandchildren, 1 dog (shiba inu), 3 cats and 2 turtles (apparently these live forever, I've already had them for 17 years), oh yeah and 1 husband. I left my job to babysit for my grandchildren and found Sunshine Rewards. Now I can still get myself to Disney! Best of Luck!

I'm Lanae & am glad to welcome you to SR! I have 4 kids, ages 6, 3 1/2, 2 & 5 months.....& am one of the non-disney fanatics on SR, altho I do like disney.
    Last edited by lanny76; 11-09-2010 at 02:16 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Welcome to SR Ashleigh! This is a great place and we are so happy that you have joined us!

My name is Shannan. I am married with three kids (boys 6 & 4, girl 2). I work part-time as an Occupational Therapist, but still try to find time everyday to earn some money here!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Welcome, Ashleigh! I have been a member of SR for a little over 3 years, recommended by my DD, and have never looked back. I'm not as active on the forum as I'd like to be, but working full time and just plain life keeps getting in the way, lol. I try to faithfully do at least 1 or 2 surveys a day and, if I have more time and the survey gods are cooperating, I try to sneak in a few more. I started out as a non-Disney freak, but my fellow SR members are rubbing off on me!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Ashleigh!! Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing in all the fun that SR has to offer I'm Christina, from upstate NY, married and mother to four (10, 8, 5 and 6 weeks). I work PT (very limited at the moment) at a veterinary hospital and a zoo. We are big time disney fanatics, and love saving up on SR to cash out for disney gift cards to put towards our trips!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

to SR Ashleigh. i have been a member of sr for almost 5 years now and totally enjoy it. you will too. i have 2 children, 1 husband and one cat (who acts more like a dog). most of my time on sr is spent doing surveys an shopping online because i am always looking for a great deal. i hope you enjoy your new job here and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. we are all here to help.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl