Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Ashleigh!

Hi, Asheigh! Welcome!! We'll try to play nice and take it easy on you.

IRL, I'm Chris, mom to 3 grown SGC as well as DS20 and DD19, and DGNana to 7 SGC (who don't realize the S part! shhhh....) and DGS15months (belongs to DD19 and lives with us). Between working full time, the children and babysitting for DGS15months, and all the stray cats and dogs who have acquired us, I stay quite busy and try to do SR as often as humanly possible.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Hi, Ashleigh! I'm Jeanne from Madison, Wisconsin. I live with my hubby, dog, and 2 cats and am mom to 2 grown boys. Our oldest lives nearby with his new wife; our youngest lives in the Harrisburg, PA area with his wife, 19-month old son and a little girl on the way, due in March. I work full time at a job I love, and like many others here, have a passion for Disney! Can't wait to introduce our little grandson to Mickey Mouse - we leave tomorrow and will meet them at DW. Welcome to SR, and thanks for the help you'll be giving all of us!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I'm Barb. I live in Pittsburgh. No husband, no kids, but 9 nieces and nephews, 1 great-nephew, 1 great-niece, and 1 dog. I love Sunshine Rewards. It has already paid for 2 Disney World trips for me since joining in April 2008.

Oh....and I'm a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan!
    Barb

Hi Ashleigh!

I'm ~Kathie from Rhode Island. I joined SR June 2006. I'm the resident Shoe Queen. Post a shoe sale and I'm there.

I'm married and have 2 kids (32 & 29) and 2 grandchildren (5 & 3) and a cat. DH and I own a family restaurant that keeps us busy.

Hope you enjoy your stint here at SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Ashleigh!

I'm Amy - I have two children - ages 11 1/2 and almost 10. I've been a member for a couple years - this past year I haven't been very active, although lately I've been around a little more.

I hope you enjoy Sunshine Rewards as much as well all do!!

Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Welcome Ashleigh!

I'm Karn and have been a member since October 2006! I'm a stay at home mom for now (DH wants me to get a job but I keep putting it off!!!!) I have a daughter (10) and a dog.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Welcome Ashleigh! My name is Merry and yes I was born close to Christmas. I have been a member almost since SR was started. I think it is the best reward site because of the customer service. I live in the Pittsburgh Area and I too am a die hard Steeler and Penguin fan. I have 2 kids - a girl age 9 and a boy age 7, two dogs, and one wonderful husband that I have been married to for 22 years!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Ashleigh! I hope you enjoy working at SR as much as I have enjoyed being a member over the last 3 years.

Hi Ashleigh! Welcome to SR. I am Susan and my husband and I run a catering business in Maryland. I have a son and we all love Disney and earning SR rewards. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome, my name is Brandi and I am married and have three kids, 16, 9, 3. I have come to love sunshine rewards and all the extra money I am making for disney. I am originally from Wisconsin, but I know live on the Eastern Shore of Va. I really started getting into Sunshine Rewards last Christmas and I am so excited for this holiday season.