Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My account looks so sad

Default My account looks so sad

I was able to cash out this morning for gift cards to help with Christmas. My balance looks really sad right now. I guess I had better get off the forums and find some offers to do. Birthdays will be coming up soon.

Thanks SR for helping me take care of extended family for Christmas this year. Every bit does help.

you'll be surprised how quickly it will build back up! I have often depleted my account down to practically nothing, but it builds back up faster than I think it will! Congrats on your cash out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

It does build back up quick! I cashed out $150 in Disney GCs for my husband's family coming to town (and WDW) over Thanksgiving and I'm already almost able to cash out for another $50.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats on your cashout... A little extra christmas cheer.... I know you will grow that balance bigger and faster then before....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I so know the feeling...I cashed out for 75 earlier this week and I'm trying to get mine back up...got it back up already to 21 and I'm thinking if I can hit 24 REAL quick, I'll go ahead and cash out one more time for our trip to disney in 2 weeks!!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am with you. I cashed out for some christmas present money last week so I could make the payout this month and I had a piddley $6 left in my account. I'm already back to $25 in a week so it will build back quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow you guys build your balance back up so quickly! I'm lucky if I can average 50 per month and that's with the help of the survey bonuses. Which I love by the way

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its the online shopping for christmas and I lucked out and got a survey bonus last month. Normally it might take a tad longer for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is how the addiction works....you cash out and see your balance....then you scurry around trying to build it back up JUST so you can cash out again. And the cycle continues....

It is great though! FREE money! Thanks SR!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on your cashout. Like the others said, it won't take long at all to rebuild your balance.
    Sunshine Rewards