Thread: Credit for Joining Forum?

Default Credit for Joining Forum?

This may be a total newbie question but do SR members get credit for registering in the forum? I just saw that on the offer page and didn't want to move it to a pending offer if I was misunderstanding it. I've registered for the forum with my SR referral ID number but I don't think I ever got credit...?

Thanks in advance, Sunshiners!

I never got the credit either. I joined a few weeks ago and it's still in my pending.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Credit is based completely on cookies. So if it did not credit for you, you might not be allowing all of the cookie that you need to.

What you can do is go and click on the offer again and come into the forum. Immediately go in to edit your account. You can change anything in your profile--even just a letter. Just so that you have to click "save." Then see if it credits automatically for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I believe this offer is set up as a cookie test of sorts. It should credit instantly after you put your member number in your profile, or if you've already done that, go into your profile and edit and save. You need to click thru the join the forum offer link when you go to do this. If you have already received credit, you will NOT get credit a second time (also, if you're gotten credit your move to pending button will disappear and to the right it will say YES under the credit received column.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I tried all the advice above and still no credit I don't usually have problems with cookies/crediting... Thank you for all the advice, though!

Quote Originally Posted by madamegracey73 View Post
    I tried all the advice above and still no credit I don't usually have problems with cookies/crediting... Thank you for all the advice, though!
    I tried as well with no luck.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards