Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My View

Has anyone else had trouble the past couple days with MV? I completed one yesterday and today but no credit. No settings on my computer changed and my other surveys are crediting fine. I have left the MV final page open for a while (which is what I normally do), but still nothing. Both were not too long, but I am wondering if this is something others are experiencing or just me. Thanks.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Has anyone else had trouble the past couple days with MV? I completed one yesterday and today but no credit. No settings on my computer changed and my other surveys are crediting fine. I have left the MV final page open for a while (which is what I normally do), but still nothing. Both were not too long, but I am wondering if this is something others are experiencing or just me. Thanks.
    I got credit for one this afternoon with no problem. No suggestions for you as to why you are having trouble, maybe someone else has some ideas?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I completed a few earlier this week, which was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The one I completed last night never credited. But the SH and SSI I did credited just fine. I dunno.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

i don't do my view surveys much, someone please refresh my memory. do these credit immediately or at the top of the hour? i just completed one and didn't get an immediate credit.

ETA: nvm, it took about 10 minutes, but it showed up, lol.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 11-21-2010 at 03:55 PM.

I have always gotten the MV credits within minutes of completion but never received credit for the one I did yesterday or this morning
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

DisneyJudi-how soon r u deleting your cookies once you have gotten the thank you page from mv? also, did you delete the cookies from yesterday's survey? i don't usually delete my cookies until the survey credits and with mv it usually takes about 10 minutes for them to credit. i am sorry that your mv did not credit yesterday and today but i promise it will get better. keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

For the past week, whenever I get to the page that tells me they have a survey for me, I click on the button and it says I have to log in to my myview account to take the survey. Is anyone else having that happen? (I don't have a myview account)

Does anyone else have their browser close down when they are in MV? I will answer the questions and then everything just shuts down?
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Does anyone else have their browser close down when they are in MV? I will answer the questions and then everything just shuts down?
    Yes, something in Myview crashes my computer. I'm having problems now and I am going to go clean out the cache.