Thread: Upcoming Kohls Cash

Default Upcoming Kohls Cash

Just wondering, Kohls is having the Kohls cash again Dec 7 & 8. If we use the link thru SR can we still get the SR credit and Kohls cash???

TIA,
    Becky

What is Kohl's cash??

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    What is Kohl's cash??
    Basically, it is an in-store gift certificate you are rewarded on certain dates if you spend a specified amount of money. It has to be spent in the store and, if I remember right, it has a specific redemption time on it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Basically, it is an in-store gift certificate you are rewarded on certain dates if you spend a specified amount of money. It has to be spent in the store and, if I remember right, it has a specific redemption time on it.
    This is correct - for every $50 you spend you get a $10 gift certificate which must be spent in store Dec 9 - 20. This can be spent on almost anything except gift cards.

I know you can earn the gift certificate online but it does need to be spent in store. Sometimes you must use your charge card to get the discount but I don't see that in the flier this time.

I had an order once where I received Kohl's Cash. When I got it, it only had one day left to use it.

I shopped on Black Friday, and the ladies machine wasn't working and I ended up with $50. I went back the following thursday and got a new pair of jeans, and 2 photo albums.

When I worked at Kohl's, I was told only 30% of all cards are used.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards