Thread: Ipod Nano - 5th Generation

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Ipod Nano - 5th Generation

Help - My DD9 announced that she really wants an ipod nano but she wants the older one not the one that just came out. I checked ebay and can find some new 5th generation versions of the ipod nano. Is there any other SR merchants that would sell the new versions? Any suggestions?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

How about Buy.com? Also Cowboom. They are a division of Best Buy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did you check Applestore.com and see if they have any of them remanufactured? I have bought several remanufactured ones from apple and you would never know the difference. They work perfectly. They put them in a brand new casing so they look brand new and they come packaged just like a brand new one. They are usually much cheaper and apple does all of the remanufacturing so they work exactly like a new one. I have even been able to have them engraved like the new ones. This was a good way for me to get one of the old shuffles for my daughter because i didn't like the new ones. Plus they have super fast shipping and you get rewards back from SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought a couple remanufactured from them as well because I wanted all of ours to use the same docking station that we already had hooked up to our computer for the older one that we had. We've never had a problem.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Help - My DD9 announced that she really wants an ipod nano but she wants the older one not the one that just came out.
    Just beware... that nano was so small, my DD10 lost hers in less than 24 hours. It was very lightweight so she didn't realize it had fallen out of her lap (where she put it when the show @ WDW started - she'd been playing a game while waiting). By the end of the show she forgot it was even on her lap and once anyone realized it was missing it was long gone. The new Nanos have a clip that I think make them much more secure. I realize the two have different features though.

Just my .02! You can probably find the previous ones refurbed at the Apple Store.