Not sure if this is the place to put it, but I realized something today and I wanted to share it as a bit of a "warning" while we're all shopping. Should have asked the mod that while I was asking if it was OK to post *this*!

I'm subscribed to one of the "black friday advertisement" websites. I don't normally shop on that day, but it's fun for me to see what all is on sale. I like the knowledge. I never really gave it much thought, as to what sort of site those websites are.

Until today, while reading an email that one sent out, when they mentioned a store with an affiliate program and that they chose to leave the store's affiliate program today...and I realized...oh no, those sites are affiliates of some of the stores they mention!

So when I go and look at xyz's BF coupons, if I click through to xyz, I am sending a cookie (layman's terms LOL) to them. If I don't realize it and decide to shop through Sunshine...I could end up not getting credit for that purchase. Why? Because the credit went to the BF site. Which is lovely for them and all, but not generally my intention when I click through Sunshine.

I've been around Sunshine for over 3 years, and I've seen the BF websites for almost as long, but I just never put two and two together before. If I didn't realize it, I am sure there are others, especially all the fabulous new members I've noticed the last month or so.

So I wanted to give a head's up, to be *careful* that you aren't giving your cookies away (ha) to just anyone, when your intention is to shop through Sunshine.

Hope that helps and that I said it all clearly.