Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NewEgg

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default NewEgg

Anyone shop there? Looking at getting a shuffle there.

Kim

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

We built a computer and used newegg for the parts. I've nothing but good things to say about them. Fair prices, fast shipping, good customer service. They are pretty well respected amongst the computer "gang".

I ordered a couple things over Thanksgiving weekend. It was my first time shopping with them. They had the best prices I could find for the things I needed and my order was shipped promptly. I also received credit without problem in a couple days.

I've ordered from there 3x and been very happy. I *hate* paying shipping, but even with shipping their prices have been the best.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

The shuffle I want is refurbished, for a gift would you all do that

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    The shuffle I want is refurbished, for a gift would you all do that
    I gave ElderNephew(then10) a refurbed Shuffle last Xmas and he loved it, but it is in refurb packaging. It'd say you know your recipient best.

I have no idea about the refurb shuffle part of the question, but I'd recommend New Egg for sure! We've purchased from them a handful of times & it's always been a great experience. Their specials seem to rotate pretty regularly so for someone shopping around for a good deal, you can really hit the jackpot there sometimes. No complaints at all.

I love newegg 90% of computer parts come from them becuase they often have the best price even after shipping and i usualy get my item in about 1-2 days. never got a bad item or had any troubles..

The price on the referbed shuffels look great btw Walmart on friaday december 7th at 8am will have the pink shufels on sale for 78 and comes with a 15 itunes gc...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Newegg is great. I highly recommend them for best prices and fast shipping. And DH and I got refurbed 30gb video iPods from Apple's site in January and absolutely love them. I would highly recommend the refurbed iPods to anyone. You would never know they are refurbished(except for the packaging) they look brand new. The packaging was a brown box with "refurbished iPod" in black print on the outside just in case you're wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I've ordered from there 3x and been very happy. I *hate* paying shipping, but even with shipping their prices have been the best.
    Another vote in NewEgg's favor-they had a 20% back with Paypal promo on CyberMonday. The fine print said that it was only throu 2:30 PST, but I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained and paid via PayPal. Apparently they got a bunch of complaints about this, so they are extending the offer. That's proactive CS at its best.