Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You don't even want to see...

Our 2 gallon tin of Peanut Butter w/White Chocolate Drizzle Corn just arrived today and I am in heaven!

I had never had 'gourmet' popcorn before D&T, but I took advantage of a really good offer I learned about on Disboards a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked! My first order was for the 6 pack sampler, and the peanut butter & twice as nice chocolate drizzle corn are my faves. I just wish I could buy smaller amounts of specific flavors.

One hint I took advantage of (and I can't remember where I read it) is that if you send it with a gift message (at no extra charge), it comes with a $20 e-giftcard. So I sent it to my kids and now I have $20 toward my next order
    I mean, THEY have an extra $20 towards THEIR next order!

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Susianew View Post
    Our 2 gallon tin of Peanut Butter w/White Chocolate Drizzle Corn just arrived today and I am in heaven!

I had never had 'gourmet' popcorn before D&T, but I took advantage of a really good offer I learned about on Disboards a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked! My first order was for the 6 pack sampler, and the peanut butter & twice as nice chocolate drizzle corn are my faves. I just wish I could buy smaller amounts of specific flavors.

One hint I took advantage of (and I can't remember where I read it) is that if you send it with a gift message (at no extra charge), it comes with a $20 e-giftcard. So I sent it to my kids and now I have $20 toward my next order
    I mean, THEY have an extra $20 towards THEIR next order!

Susan
    Very good to know........I am trying to figure out what I want to order.......I still have the 20$ certificate and now have to decide what I want and how to really work the deals!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards