Thread: Panda Golf

Default Panda Golf

When the ball starts bouncing from place to place and just keeps going (because it misses the spt where the hole is located) is there any way to stop it or do you have to quit the game??
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm. I have never had that happen before. Unless my ball is hitting the wall, it doesn't bounce around. What level are you on?

ETA:Okay. Nevermind. I see the level you are talking about. The ball should just stop bouncing around on it's own eventually.
    Last edited by Kycha; 12-06-2007 at 04:25 PM.

well its been bouncing since I asked the question! I am at level 34 so I guess I have to quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Hmm. I have never had that happen before. Unless my ball is hitting the wall, it doesn't bounce around. What level are you on?

ETA:Okay. Nevermind. I see the level you are talking about. The ball should just stop bouncing around on it's own eventually.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

yah i had one level like that it got suck in a bouncing loop noting to do but quit!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    well its been bouncing since I asked the question! I am at level 34 so I guess I have to quit!
    Sorry. I haven't gotten that far yet. That sucks that you got caught in a bouncing loop.