Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble Tickets

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I just submitted my first trouble ticket. I had trouble with the header thing?! Hopefully I did it right.

Thanks for being so attentive to these "problems"
    Sunshine Rewards

YEA!!!! Awesome job Angie!!! You are much appreciated!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thanks for all of the kind words. Tricia takes customer service very seriously. It is important to her that our members are happy and very well taken care of.

I am learning something new everyday, and I will do my best to resolve issues, get credits, and share tips!! We've closed a lot of tickets and have submitted a lot to merchants for review. I know that we won't get credit on all of them, but we sure will try.
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Thanks for all of the kind words. Tricia takes customer service very seriously. It is important to her that our members are happy and very well taken care of.

I am learning something new everyday, and I will do my best to resolve issues, get credits, and share tips!! We've closed a lot of tickets and have submitted a lot to merchants for review. I know that we won't get credit on all of them, but we sure will try.
    Your AWESOME!!! Thanks Angie! And thank you Tricia for the info on the other issue. You gals (and guy) rock!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Miss Angie. You promptly got credit for 2 of mine already and I am most grateful. We appreciate your hard work as well as Tricia's amazing customer service. Love you all!!