Thread: Gowalla & Disney

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Gowalla & Disney

Ok some of you are more savvy w/the social media than I am...just signed up for Gowalla because Disney announced yesterday that they are partnering w/Gowalla to do some fun things. http://gowalla.com/disneyparks

I'm on Twitter & do tweet quite a bit & I "checked-in" at work this morning, but overall, I'm not "getting" Gowalla. Someone I follow on Twitter did post this blog & it helped me a bit, so I thought I'd share w/you fine folks:

http://www.thedvclife.com/blog/disney-gowalla.html

Anyway, just seeing if any of you are now on Gowalla. I am Jen_Kvids (just like Twitter)! Come, be my friend! I didn't do FourSquare, but trying this out mostly because of the whole Disney connection!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I was really surprised when I heard that Disney was partnering with Gowalla because Foursquare and Facebook Places seem to be much more popular. I've been doing Foursquare for a long time (mainly for the local discounts!) but have not tried Gowalla. I guess I will have to now!!

Did you add your Twitter name to the Twitter thread that we have in here somewhere?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you add your Twitter name to the Twitter thread that we have in here somewhere?
    Oh a long time ago I did & saw that Cate set up a SR Mafia list...and I'm on it!

Someone I'm following on Twitter is at WDW today & getting all sorts of fun "pins"!! Will be interesting to see how it goes. Yes, I agree, I wish there were discounts involved using Gowalla, but maybe in time?? I dunno. I'm too much of a newbie to really have a care! LOL
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800