Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Scavenger hunt

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    Yes, I do think it is 12 left. At first I had the wrong album and there were 2 songs on that album so that is why I thought it was between 2 songs. ( I had the wrong years for LBJ) But if you get the right album there are 12 songs listed on it on the list.
    It helped me that Cindy said we were to look for a single album. If I have the right one, I don't mind admitting that I have had this CD for quite awhile as it has many of my favorites on it. Earlier this year, I noticed it was missing - my 24 year-old had 'borrowed' it!

Oh - I think I did a lot of work for nothing. I thought the clue meant that the song was released while LBJ was president and it was not an EP but a single release so I looked up every songs' release date and found every single released in the US and eliminated 4 songs - two that were released after LBJ was president and 2 that were never released as singles. Did I mess up?

From the discussion, I need to find and EP album that has mainly songs from the LBJ presidency timeline and the single album clue refers to many songs listed on one single album??
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    From the discussion, I need to find and EP album that has mainly songs from the LBJ presidency timeline and the single album clue refers to many songs listed on one single album??
    Bingo. (and that's not a clue--LOL!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Bingo. (and that's not a clue--LOL!)

ok I am even more confused by EP. I was thinking it was an ALBUM during the dates this guy was president but then it says most of 3 yrs and well he was a president longer then 3 yrs according to the Whitehouse . So that confussed me more . The single title album could mean MANY things as my Dh keeps pointing out .

And my pregnant brian is very tired after searching Amozon and Google for 3 hours now and to come up with not one darn album that even has more then 4 of these songs listed

I officially already giving up I am way to young for this one I am assuming sence I bearly listen to even one of there songs .

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

OK, once again, the clue is to look for albums that the songs are on. At least one song is not on ANY of the albums that were out during LBJs terms in office. He came into the presidency when JFK was killed and then was reelected. So there are lots of albums to look at. THis is a process of elimination game, you eliminate songs based on the clues till you either guess (as I already did based on my own thinking) or you figure out the answer.

Ok, heres a little hint....why don't you look at the title of the albums, maybe that will give you a clue as to when LBJ was in office. Remember, he finished out the presidency for JFK and then had his own 4 year term. Don't get too deep into thought right now on the songs, look for the title album which will match the clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    OK , I called my mom and she has told me of two albums but How are you guys Crossing off songs off the list with just that one clue ? I though all that clue was suppose to do was help us find the album or albums ?

Sarah
    You are right on Sarah.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I actually have this album on cassette tape. Great first clue!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok I think I finally have what we were looking for. Not that I can make any guesses I am way too anal to guess without 90% certainty that I am right and as of now I have no idea. But I am having fun anyways!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for getting me back into my account so quickly!!

I have 2 crossed off my list! Waiting for the next clue!!!