Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Scavenger hunt

Yippee! I really enjoy the scavenger hunts!

looking forward to trying my hand at one

Awesome....can't wait!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Woohoo! Another reason to spend a some more time here!

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

lol...I need to start spending some more time listening to MY music...I started thinking about the Wiggles.
    sheesh.

I love SH's but I'm not good at them. I might have to call my mom in for help on this one.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok so do we "hunt " for clue on the website ? Or you give us clues here and when we know the answer we do what ? I have never gotten in on these cause I am usually the one confussed by just the first hint but I got it this time so far ...LOL

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy will post clues on the website somewhere and will post in the contests section when the first clue is posted. She will give you a list of answers that could be correct. You can answer as soon as you know it. For every clue that is added the amount you receive for a correct answer gets less until the end of the SH. Everyone who enters the correct answer gets a prize based upon how soon they answered. There will be a section that tells you how to enter your answer and once you enter your answer you can't play anymore you just have to wait until its over and find out the right answer. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll tell you this much. I am NOT a Beatles fan. Just not something that we really listened to except for the songs everyone knows. And she sent me the draft of the hunt last night. I was able to follow along the clues by searching the web. We even tweaked it a bit to make sure that one of the clues couldn't be interpreted in a different way. I think as long as you know how to use Google, you have a shot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll tell you this much. I am NOT a Beatles fan. Just not something that we really listened to except for the songs everyone knows. And she sent me the draft of the hunt last night. I was able to follow along the clues by searching the web. We even tweaked it a bit to make sure that one of the clues couldn't be interpreted in a different way. I think as long as you know how to use Google, you have a shot.
    I'm excited to try. I never get them right but its fun to guess.
    Sunshine Rewards