Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Scavenger hunt

Yippie and yep that helped answer all the question I had . Thanks for making the site fun !

Sarah
    Last edited by mom2dea; 05-31-2007 at 02:30 PM.
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I am NOT a Beatles fan.
    I'm not either, but I love the song,
    "What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you get up and walk out of me. Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song, I"ll just try not to sing out of key, Oh', I get by with a little help from my friends, Oh, I get ______ with a little help from my friends."

Do you have the same family guidelines-rules as the DIS Tricia? I don't want to get an infraction by putting a word in that could get me in trouble. I just like that song.

-Me and dh had a great time listening to the British Invasion at Epcot and

And, when is the Scavenger Hunt starting?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Do you have the same family guidelines-rules as the DIS Tricia? I don't want to get an infraction by putting a word in that could get me in trouble. I just like that song.
    And, when is the Scavenger Hunt starting?
    I guess technically we have the same kind of guidelines. But I don't think that would violate because they lyric could be interpreted to mean different things for different people.

I am guessing that it will start next week?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Sad Sad Sad it took me quite a while to figure out what word was missing from that lyric Man I need a vacation Oh yeah thats why I am here to pay for one
    Sunshine Rewards

Man. You guys crack me up!

Bring on the hunt!!!!

Woohoo! My first hunt! I am sure I won't do very well, but I am excited nonetheless!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm always chicken & only answer when I'm pretty sure I know the answer! Now, knowing some things about the Fab 4....my dad was/is a huge fan....I may have a really good chance at guessing before I know...but I doubt I will! :0) Thanks for letting us know what it's about already! That's nice!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Ya,but I'm rethinking giving you all some hints because all the replies I keep getting are how you have to ask your parents or older siblings about them....once again, I'm feeling old doing this scavenger hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya,but I'm rethinking giving you all some hints because all the replies I keep getting are how you have to ask your parents or older siblings about them....once again, I'm feeling old doing this scavenger hunt.
    Please don't.....I might actually have a chance with this one

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Sad Sad Sad it took me quite a while to figure out what word was missing from that lyric Man I need a vacation Oh yeah thats why I am here to pay for one
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post

I'll keep a watch out. Will you let us know on here when the first clue is posted, or should we look for an announcement just on the member page of the site?
    Sunshine Rewards