Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm out of town......

Default I'm out of town......

this weekend and was wondering can I log into my account on the main site for daily clicks and the scratch off as long as I don't complete any offers?
    Or is it a no-no to log in from anywhere but home?
    TIA!

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm certainly not an expert here, but I think it is fine as long as no one else at the place is a member of SR. However, I have to defer to Janet, Catherine, and, of course, our "Sunshine" Girls, Tricia and Cindy.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You can log in anywhere that no one else is a member. You can even do your daily surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would caution you though that if you are at the house of someone who maybe interested in joining not to log on even for clicks. If you are at a hotel then yeah log on without any worries.
    Sunshine Rewards

Great! I am at a B&B in NC and just wanna check and see if my shopping credits are coming thru. And of course, for the daily clicks when I can.
    Thanks for all the replies!

Sunshine Rewards

i am bringing the laptop to disney, staying at the pop, so does that mean i can't log in if someoen else staying at pop is a member?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i am bringing the laptop to disney, staying at the pop, so does that mean i can't log in if someoen else staying at pop is a member?
    The official word. http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/show...highlight=pofq
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by time2go View Post
    Great! I am at a B&B in NC and just wanna check and see if my shopping credits are coming thru. And of course, for the daily clicks when I can.
    Thanks for all the replies!
    What a coincidence! DH and I will also be in NC this weekend, a wedding in Asheville. Was wondering the same thing. Glad I can SR between all the festivities!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I would like to know how it works, with work?

I know one person I referred to SR logs in at work, now granted the company she works for has 5000 ppl at corporate alone and they all have laptops with log ins that change every 2 mins when they connect to the server. there are a few people there who do SR that we know of.

My question is more for me. I work in a small office (3 of us), doing some accounting work while the girls are in preschool. I referred the one girl (who joined 3 days ago and already hit her $5!) but she couldn't sign up at work, it was giving her an error, which I have no doubt is bc I've already been logged in numerous times from work. the difference is, the computer I work off of is the server for the other 2 desktops and 2 laptops that "dial in".
    She was able to join from her laptop at home, and now has been able to access the site from work, but i don't want her and I to mess eachother up by logging in. I haven't tried logging at work since she set up her account and I know she has now been able to log in at work.
    it's no big deal to me bc i'm only in the office on average about 10 hrs a week, so I can stay off it so she can access it (although it's nice to check my balance when the survey's hit) at work since she's there 40 hrs.

I don't want either one of us to "lose" out on any offers by both of us being logged in.

thanks!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I'll defer to Tricia on your question April. I know she's had problems with 2 people logging in at work before so I'm not sure.
    Sunshine Rewards