Thread: Anyone order from E.L.F.?

Default Anyone order from E.L.F.?

Hi Everyone!! I placed an order with E.L.F. the other day and now after reading a few reviews online, I am worried!!!! Between slow ship times and not getting everything you order.... I am stressing out!!!! I ordered quite a few cosmetics for Stocking stuffers and the new bath products for gifts. What is everyone's experience with them?? Anything good??????? Thanks!

I ordered a while back and really it didnt take too long. But then again I guess it would depend on what you order ( popularity). At Christmas I always try to give delivery time and extra week due to the post office.
    As for the products I ordered I really liked them! And for the price you couldnt beat it.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also ordered a while back (again before Thanksgiving and the shopping craze) and I recieved my whole order on time and complete. I actually had a lot better luck with the crediting side of things ordering through Drugstore.com since they carry ELF also. My second order was much faster and I got credit super quick. I wouldn't be concerned about your order though because there werent any shipping or order completing issues on my end with ELF directly.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I too got the products and actually like them but I had to file a TT for the crediting issue. They wanted to keep that for themselves I guess.

Kim