Thread: Need a Cute Gift That Ships Cheaply?

Default Need a Cute Gift That Ships Cheaply?

Looking for something to send to a relative or friend that is far away but don't want to have to pay a lot for shipping? I just ordered a Cheryl & Co. gift box that has 12 cookies in it. With their free shipping and the code on our site, I got the whole thing shipped for less than $23. What a deal! You could pay a couple of dollars more to have the cookies put in a tin instead of the gift box. It would still be a gift shipped for less than $25 total, which is hard to find.

Back to my shopping...did I mention that I am totally behind because I have spent the last two weeks on SR? LOL! I'm in the middle of uploading pictures to Shutterfly to make a photo book for my sister with pictures we took of their family while in Disney. I've already ordered about 8 gifts through them in the last two weeks and am super happy with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hey Tricia.....that is a good idea........

I am looking for something to give to my ex mother in law (we are close) and she has everything, so the cookies might be a good idea./

also my mom mentioned she wanted to send something to her brother and wife, who will be in florida (Boca) for the holidays and this would be great as well, since they will be with their grandkids.....who doesn't like cookies!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looking for something to send to a relative or friend that is far away but don't want to have to pay a lot for shipping? I just ordered a Cheryl & Co. gift box that has 12 cookies in it. With their free shipping and the code on our site, I got the whole thing shipped for less than $23. What a deal! You could pay a couple of dollars more to have the cookies put in a tin instead of the gift box. It would still be a gift shipped for less than $25 total, which is hard to find.

Back to my shopping...did I mention that I am totally behind because I have spent the last two weeks on SR? LOL! I'm in the middle of uploading pictures to Shutterfly to make a photo book for my sister with pictures we took of their family while in Disney. I've already ordered about 8 gifts through them in the last two weeks and am super happy with them.

Shutterfly does excellent work. I ordered over 2800 pics from our last Disney vacation and each one was of supeior quality. I did have the opportunity to do the books for free, but I never got around to it!

You'd better get busy on your shopping as you wouldn't want to pay extra for rush shipping. Christmas is just around the corner!
    Sunshine Rewards