Thread: How long...

Default How long...

...do I wait for a purchase to appear as pending before I file a TT? I know the holidays are busy so I do not want to create unneccesary work, but I purchased my internet security software from Symantec on November 14 and it has not popped up as pending in my SR account. I was thinking I should wait another 2 days (to make it 10 days since my purchase), but I wasn't sure if there was a "time limit" to filing.

I rarely have to request credits (Yeah!!) so I am a little confused.

Thanks!

If it is something that has already shipped and a weekend has passed, you can file it in 7 days. Sometimes someone will buy something on a Saturday and it doesn't ship until Wednesday and they don't see their credit on a Saturday. That's totally normal. But realistically you should see everything in less than 7 days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If it is something that has already shipped and a weekend has passed, you can file it in 7 days. Sometimes someone will buy something on a Saturday and it doesn't ship until Wednesday and they don't see their credit on a Saturday. That's totally normal. But realistically you should see everything in less than 7 days.
    Ok...it was actually a renewal of my Norton 360 so it was sent immediately via e-mail. I will open a TT and forward the receipt. I renew it evey year and I don't think I have had a problem with it not crediting in the past so this is strange to me.

Thanks for the *instant* reply, Tricia!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!