Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It is almost that time...

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    For all you guys who are going down there this week please look out for me and we can share a snack or beverage. Here is a picture of me and Brandon from October. I no longer have red hair LOL I changed it last week back to dark brown.

Will you be sporting any SR bling? I'll have my yellow Mickey heads and SR PIN.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'll be packed and ready to go! You can swing on by and pick me up anytime. Pennsylvania isn't really out of your way is it. I promise I won't take up much room.

Seriously, have a great time! I am soooo jealous!

Have an AWESOME time Janet!!!!!

We'll miss you.

I'll be there to. Just one meeting and off to the airport. I'm may not make it to Disney but I sure hope so. Going down for a friends birthday party. I'll be at Sanford airport at 9:25!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have a wonderful trip. I bet it's so beautiful there for the holidays. I've never been to Disney in Dec. May have to work on that!!
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a fabulous time! I am so jealous of all of you that are going to be down there. I already miss it!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Janet, and all the rest of the SRers going to Disney: Have a wonderful time! I really hope some of you can meet up down there. That would be a lot of fun. Wish I was going, too!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a great trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Janet - Have a wonderful trip!!! I won't be down there, but will you be sporting that cool red Baggellini (from Bagsbuy.com per chance?) messenger bag? Don't you just love those things!!!

Have a wonderful trip! I am soooooo completely jealous as we aren't going until next year after Christmas - please bring us back some pretty photos of the decorations and your family having a wonderful time!!!

Have a Mickey Bar for me please???
    Last edited by tommygirl79; 12-07-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    Rachel

Wow Janet, this makes me want to swing over on saturday night. We have a ton of stuff to do around the house during the day, but maybe I can talk the DH into going over in the evening and meet with some Sunshiners. Michael and Hedy will be there too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.