Thread: Cheryl & Co.

Default Cheryl & Co.

Two things....I placed this order on Monday and it arrived on Friday. fast & fresh! The cookies are INCREDIBLE! I bought a 12 pack to send to friends out of state AND they had a special where you get a sample pack of 36 cookies offerred as I was checking out for 29.....using my free shipping and code (9f) given on SR I ended up paying only 24 for the sample set.....GREAT DEAL as they are individually wrapped so you can make teacher/friends/gift bags and the cookies stay fresh and sealed.

My question is how long does it take to show pending? I ordered these before a WM order and it showed up as paid yesterday. I am trying to make super member and need all the help I can get for this upcoming month...lol

thank you!

lYNN

It looks like the transaction date that they gave us for it was the 5th (they must go by ship date), so I see it in your account now.

I love, love, love the "thank you" box that you can order when you make a purchase. I almost always order it when I order anything else. It's a fantastic assortment of almost all of their different flavors. And you can even freeze them and pull them out a few at a time if your family doesn't eat them that quickly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just wanted to add that my sister sent my family a beautiful assortment from Cheryl's --- YUM!!

So fresh, beautiful, and delicious!! I can't rave about them enough! Especially the fact that each treat is individually wrapped, that is the best! The boys each got to choose a special treat for dessert last night and they loved them, plus I could throw a cookie in their lunch bags today since they are already packaged!

The frosted sugar cookies and buttercream sandwich cookies are heavenly!

BTW, I think the awesome variety and the packaging would make these the PERFECT gifts for the school office, business gifts (like your doctor's office, dentist, etc), or for those who may not eat a lot of treats at once but could enjoy these ones as they like (college students, elderly, etc).
    Last edited by LuvMyBoys; 12-11-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

My best friend just sent me a sampler of cookies, brownies, etc that came with a little bundt cake and candles from Cheryl & Co. for my birthday! I love it!! The cookies are individually wrapped and sooooooooo incredibly yummy!!! I don't think you can go wrong with something from there!!
    Sunshine Rewards