Thread: Need a Kindle Cover & Booklight

Default Need a Kindle Cover & Booklight

DH and I have decided to buy DD13, who is a total bookworm, a Kindle for Christmas. I know she'll need a cover and a booklight...where is the cheapest place to get them? DD is pretty rough on her things sometimes, not intentionally, but she can be pretty absent-minded at times, so the cover will be a must, but I see the ones on Amazon.com are $25 and up, and the booklight is $15-$30, and I was hoping to keep both under $20, if possible. Anyone know of a place I can find these things a little cheaper?

I would start at Buy.com and eBags.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks, tricia! i never would've thought of ebags!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    DH and I have decided to buy DD13, who is a total bookworm, a Kindle for Christmas. I know she'll need a cover and a booklight...where is the cheapest place to get them? DD is pretty rough on her things sometimes, not intentionally, but she can be pretty absent-minded at times, so the cover will be a must, but I see the ones on Amazon.com are $25 and up, and the booklight is $15-$30, and I was hoping to keep both under $20, if possible. Anyone know of a place I can find these things a little cheaper?
    I'm buying my oldest a Kindle too and need to stock up on a few extras. I know there are separate generations of the Kindles. Does anyone know if the sized changed between generations? Or can I order any cover and be ok?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I'm buying my oldest a Kindle too and need to stock up on a few extras. I know there are separate generations of the Kindles. Does anyone know if the sized changed between generations? Or can I order any cover and be ok?
    The size did change between generations. I know the Kandle light is popular on Kindle forums. Poke around Amazon-I've seen something like this guy, which might fit the bill. http://www.amazon.com/DigitalsOnDema...0693228&sr=8-2
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks. I'll be sure to be careful when buying since I'm hoping to find one somewhere besides amazon for a reduced rate since I suckered myself into getting her a wii and kindle for Christmas....can you tell I miss her terribly away from college?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

ok, so i missed out on the $89 kindle on amazon.com, so i bought the $99 nook on overstock.com instead. so, i have one more question: will a cover for a kindle work with a nook? same with the booklight?