Thread: Wishes Dessert Party 2011

Hybrid View

Default Wishes Dessert Party 2011

I booked my Wishes Dessert Party in Jan 2011! I have been wanting to do this for several trips, but it has never worked out. I decided I was going to do it next trip no matter what. Just been patiently waiting for the dates to be extended, and they have! It is a big bright spot on a gross, cold, rainy/icy day

where do you see the dates!?!?!? i've been waiting and waiting but there is nothing on the DIS yet about it.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    where do you see the dates!?!?!? i've been waiting and waiting but there is nothing on the DIS yet about it.
    I only happened to stumble across it on the Dis. Normally they make a news article about it, but I haven't seen one. One person said they booked it for late Jan on the Theme Park board, and a few people said the booked on the Dining Reservation board within the Restaurant board (if that makes sense). It was not easy to find!

I'm not sure how far they've opened dates up. At least until the end of January. Someone said they tried May and it wasn't open.

It was 23.42/adult for late January.

Enjoy! I've done them several times with groups of my clients and loved them all!!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh I would love to do that! I just can't justify spending that on dessert for four of us, though, since I will still have to feed everyone dinner. Someday when DH and I go alone we will do it though.

Enjoy!!!!

Default Dessert for dinner yea!

We went for the first time Nov12 and it was awesome.

I just told the boys ages 10,12, & 33, hey we are having dessert for supper, and to put it mildly they were excited.

I figured hey it is a vacation and time to splurge once in a while, so we had delicious desserts for dinner which included fruit and milk.

The drinks choices ice water, coffee, hot cocoa, milk, tea, many assorted hot teas, and remember this was serve yourself all you could eat or drink.

Dessert choices were Peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, small canolies, chocolate covered hugh strawberries, fresh grapes(MOST DELICIOUS FRESH RED GRAPES NO SEEDS), fresh pineapple, mandarine oranges, small key lime tarts, small coocnut tarts, small peanut butter tarts, doughtnuts, mini eclairs, mini creme puffs, mini individual chocolate mousses (cute about 2" high with stem clear plastic cups with choclate cookie crumb bottom and filled with the most delicious chocolate mouse then topped with 25cent size white chocolate medalion that had Cinderellas castle and words "Celebrate Today" in blue on it), brownies, fudge, truffles( assorted outsides -white chocolate with black stripes, dark choclate, and milk chcolate with dark stripes outsides and insides were chocolate fudge creme), Vanilla cupcakes with white frosting and mickey moue sprinkles, dessert pizza( vanilla cookie crust with creme cheese topping and assorted fruit - kiwi- etc), and mini creme brulee in tiny coffee cup.
    son reminde me also mini dirt cakes (chocolate pudding in tart shell with cookie crumbs and gummy worm), and mini vanilla pudding.
    Last edited by RENITA; 12-02-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: add dirt cake
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021