Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossings book club?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Christianbook.com has a program, but not the type that allows us to track individual purchases. It would only work for general websites that do not need any kind of tracking information. I'm hoping that they eventually decide to join one of the bigger affiliate program companies instead of running it in-house because then they could do the tracking.

It's very strange about Crossings. It looks like they are part of the exact same group that runs all of the other major ones (Zooba, Literary Guild, Children's Book of the Month, etc.), but they are not listed as one that I can send people to.

That's too bad, on both counts! Oh well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I belong to American Compass already, I like it, but there is only so much political writing I want to read. I have signed up for the other book clubs, except for the Romance, I am mainly a thriller/mystery fan these days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    This is another one I saw mentioned on another site. I think it is through Stamps.com so Im not sure we could even get credit for both but apparently they have an offer for picture stamps. Where you can get sheets of stamps with any photo you want. I might do this one for the kids summer birthday invitations if we could get credit for it.
    Snapfish or Shutterfly sells the stamps. So you could shop through the shopping link and get a little credit there.

I'm putting in a vote for Mystery Guild. They offer such a large selection of books and not just mysteries. I loved that they had a search engine to search by author or title. I am ready to order today! Those of you that have joined these book clubs, how long does it usually take to get the first shipment of books?

i joined the quality paperback book club last week and I got an email today that my books have shipped!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've belonged to Mystery Guild, Harelquin and Doubleday in the past. I now belong to Literary Guild and Zooba. I've had good luck with all of them.

I only read around 10 certain authors so Quality Books wouldn't work for me. I looked at their list and they didn't have any of my authors.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Kathie - I am like you, I get stuck on certain authors and have an addiction to reading all their books. Nicholas Sparks is a prime example. I used to have to buy his the day they came out. I also read all of Olivia Goldsmith's books, good trashy beach novels! Such a shame she died while getting plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiec View Post
    Kathie - I am like you, I get stuck on certain authors and have an addiction to reading all their books. Nicholas Sparks is a prime example. I used to have to buy his the day they came out. I also read all of Olivia Goldsmith's books, good trashy beach novels! Such a shame she died while getting plastic surgery.
    I loved The Wedding! Are they all that good?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia - that was actually one of my least favorites, although still very good. But yes if you love a good cry at the end romance novel. Have you seen the movie The Notebook? A rare case where I thought the movie was better than the book! My all time favorite is probably A Walk to Remember followed by the Rescue and A Bend in the Road. Be prepared for a good cry at some point in any of his books. My husband says I just want to ride the "emotional rollercoaster".

On our honeymoon I read Message in a Bottle. I sat on the balcony of our suite overlooking the beaches in Jamacia and cried for 13 straight pages. I mean sobbed. DH has never let me live that down. I think that was his first clue that I was crazy.

I had watched the Notebook before I read The Wedding, so I didn't go back and read The Notebook.

I'm so excited. Now I have some books to add to my Zooba list!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs