Thread: Angie...You Rock!!

Default Angie...You Rock!!

Thank you so much for tracking down my ifrogz credit. I thought I had done everything right(clearing cookies, closing out other windows, not using "other" coupons) when I made this purchase. So, I was a little disappointed when it didn't credit and I had to file a trouble ticket.

So, I was totally taken by surprise today when I noticed that my ifrogz credit is on hold. Woohoo!! I really appreciate the hard work you do. You deserve a standing ovation!

I was surprised on this one, too, because they had no record at all of the transaction coming through our link (although Angie did verify the click on our end). But the ifrogz affiliate manager was very cool about tracking it down.

This one was definitely a success!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Very cool. It is very clear to me why sr is the BEST gpt site around. The relationships you guys build with your members is beyond measure. And the ones you build with the affiliates is too.

And I love, love, love my wrapz from ifrogz. It looks great on my iPod!

You are so welcome! I have to be honest though. Tricia was really on top of getting your credit posted. I received return communication from ifrogz but hadn't had an opportunity yet to go over the issue with Tricia. She is so aware of her members and what they need that she added the credit without me even asking for it! So, WTG Tricia! You're awesome!!

WTG ifrogz too! I ordered from them and was very pleased with the experience, the product, and the credit. It was just another reason to like them when they were willing to help us with this trouble ticket.
    Angie

Thank you Angie! You are the greatest!!!
    Sunshine Rewards